Spring cocktail recipes
Brighter days and longer nights are finally here, so we’ve asked our Bar team to share their newest cocktail recipes with us so you can sip your way into spring. Enjoy!
The combination of kiwi and lemon makes this cocktail particularly refreshing for the new season.
- 37.5ml Vodka
- 25ml Kiwi syrup
- 12.5ml Lemon juice
- Fever Tree tonic water
- Add all ingredients except for the tonic to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well, then strain into a tumbler.
- Top with the tonic water and garnish with a slice of kiwi.
Tropical fruit and tequila, what more could you ask for in a cocktail? Shake up this delicious concoction this weekend.
- 25ml Don Julio Tequila
- 15ml Mezcal
- 20ml Lime juice
- 20ml Basil syrup
- 70ml Pineapple juice
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well, then strain into the glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple leaf.
Please ensure to check all allergens in the ingredients before serving.